cxf-users mailing list archives

From java kurious <javakuri...@gmail.com>
Subject Wrong binding ID: http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat error
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:33:58 GMT
Hi

I am trying to follow "CXF sample using WRAPPED Style in XML Binding(pure
XML)" to create a Web Service for Stock Quote. The WSDL is attached. The
difference is that I am using a web application structure and trying to
deploy it in Glassfish 3.1.

I created a Service Implementation class, and specified the binding
annotation. See below:

@javax.jws.WebService
@javax.xml.ws.BindingType(value = "http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat")
public class PureXMLBindingImpl implements DelayedStockQuoteSoap{

    @Override
    public QuoteData getQuote(String stockSymbol, String licenseKey) {
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet.");
    }

    @Override
    public BigDecimal getQuickQuote(String stockSymbol, String licenseKey) {
        return new BigDecimal(2.0);
    }

When I deploy it to Glassfish, I get following exception:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Wrong binding ID:
http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.BindingID.parse(BindingID.java:278)
    at
org.glassfish.webservices.WSServletContextListener.registerEndpoint(WSServletContextListener.java:265)
    at
org.glassfish.webservices.WSServletContextListener.contextInitialized(WSServletContextListener.java:102)

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Vineet