cxf-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Path for fediz_config.xml
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:38:57 GMT
Hi Gina

I am saysing that each application in Tomcat can have own fediz_config.xml which points to
different STSs).

This is really up to you. You can configure one fediz configuration file per application and
point to it where the FederationAuthenticator is configured or you have one fediz configuration
file for the container with several "contextConfig" entries.

Personally, I think that both fediz_config.xml and clientstore.jks should go somewhere under
\webapps\fedizhelloworld

Whatever suits you. I'd just recommend to not put the clientstore.jks into the WAR file for
production as the certificate has a different lifecycle than the application itself. You shouldn't
have to deploy a new application war just because a new certificate has to be deployed.

HTH

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com<http://owulff.blogspot.com/>