cxf-users mailing list archives

From Voß, Marko <Marko.V...@fiz-Karlsruhe.de>
Subject How to setup XML catalog for JAX-RS services?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:24:25 GMT
Hello,

I cannot find any documentation about this.

Searching the web I found that one has to put a jax-ws-catalog.xml to the /META-INF directory.

There is also a catalog.xml according to the checkin history here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1112?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

We are using JAX-RS. So how to setup a XML catalog?

Best regards,
Marko

Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe, Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlich-technische Information
mbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Thomas Greiner.