cxf-users mailing list archives

From Grégoire, Olivier <olivier.grego...@atos.net>
Subject RE: CXF as client without Spring
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:13:36 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Adding your line of code made it work. Thanks for that!

Regards,
Olivier Grégoire

-----Original Message-----
From: Grégoire, Olivier
Sent: jeudi 14 juin 2012 17:34
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: RE: CXF as client without Spring

Of course.

Here is it:

Exception in thread "SimpleThreadPoolWorker-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/NamespaceHandlerResolver
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.newInstance(BusFactory.java:245)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.newInstance(BusFactory.java:218)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.getDefaultBus(BusFactory.java:99)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.createThreadBus(BusFactory.java:165)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus(BusFactory.java:155)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus(BusFactory.java:140)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:96)
        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:57)
        at be.kpnonline.api.soap.eservices_v1.EservicesService.<init>(EservicesService.java:37)
        at be.base.crm.smsservice.jobscheduler.SMSSchedulerJob.checkScheduledSMSMessages(SMSSchedulerJob.java:277)
        at be.base.crm.smsservice.jobscheduler.SMSSchedulerJob.process(SMSSchedulerJob.java:109)
        at com.epiphany.shr.jobscheduler.beans.BaseJob.execute(BaseJob.java:108)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)

Meanwhile, I'll test your suggestion.

Regards,
Olivier Grégoire