cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF as client without Spring
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:18:51 GMT
On Thursday, June 14, 2012 02:53:48 PM Grégoire, Olivier wrote:
> I'm using CXF 2.6.1 and I would like to have the client part working
> without Spring.

Can you provide the full stack trace?

With 2.6.1, by default, CXF WON'T use Spring unless it finds a cxf.xml on
the classpath or you use JMS.   I'm curious where an exception is coming
from.  It's likely we MIGHT be just catching a ClassNotFound and not the
related NoClassDefFound, but I'd like to see the traces to really see.

You MAY be able to work around it by calling:

new org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusFactory().createBus();

prior to any other calls.  Might work.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp