cxf-users mailing list archives

From anshuiitk <himanshu....@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl_first_https
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:42:56 GMT
Hello Experts, Quite new to CXF, having a usecase where I need to expose our
existing services as webservices. App is a standalone server, so am using
embedded jetty with https. Everything works fine, except that when I hit the
server with the wsdl url through a browser, I get
"javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: no cipher suites in common".

This could be reproduced if you just run the wsdl_first_https server and hit
the url https://localhost:9001/SoapContext/SoapPort?wsdl. Please help escape
this problem.

Also the client in the wsdl_first_https works. But if I try to use the
Dynamic Client (thats a requirement), it fails as well, as it could not find
the wsdl. The Dynamic client looks somthing like below :

 JaxWsDynamicClientFactory dcf = JaxWsDynamicClientFactory.newInstance();
        Client client =
dcf.createClient("https://localhost:443/someservice/2.0?wsdl");
        Object[] res = client.invoke(jnew QName("http://someNameSpace/",
"getSomeIdentifier"), new Integer(1));