cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sarafian <sarafian_develo...@yahoo.gr>
Subject RE: Compatibility with Windows Identity Foundation (WIF)
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:59:32 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your answers.

I have read your post and looks helpful especially on the certificates part.
Configuring WIF for the passive profile is easy. My biggest worry is the
Active Profile though. At least from my .NET WCF experience with ADFS, it is
the most difficult part from both ends. And having a tool like FedUtil helps
a lot for deployment.

Regarding the WS-Federation Publish Document here is the jira item
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-15

I'll let you know also when I run my test and have my conclusions.

Thank you again.