cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Penmatsa, Vinay" <vinay.penma...@sap.com>
Subject RE: UsernameTokenValidator
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 22:05:53 GMT
It might be that UsernameTokenInterceptor is not populating the RequestData's msgcontext.
Is this deliberate?
UsernameTokenInterceptor.getPrincipal() line #178

-Vinay

-----Original Message-----
From: Penmatsa, Vinay [mailto:vinay.penmatsa@sap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:55 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: UsernameTokenValidator

Hi,
I just upgraded to 2.6 from 2.4.1
I had a custom UsernameTokenValidator where I override verifyDigestPassword(UsernameToken
usernameToken, RequestData data).
Within that I had the following code to get access to request object.

#######
SoapMessage soapMsg = (SoapMessage)data.getMsgContext();
HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)soapMsg.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);

#######

In 2.6, soapMsg is null. Is there any other way I can get the HTTP_REQUEST?

Regards,
Vinay