cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Accessing Claims in a client
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 08:28:09 GMT
Hi Dan,

> I am unable to get any of the Claims, the Principal or anything else that is on this
token.

Can you access your claims via token DOM element: Element tokenElement = token.getToken();
?
Complete XML representation should be available there.
You can try to put HTTP tracer between client and STS and examine received token.

> The SecurityContext is still null as well

The SecurityContext will be initialized on recipient side, no initiator side.

Regards,
Andrei.