cxf-users mailing list archives

From Angelo zerr <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Articles about CXF DOSGi with JAX-RS (Multi Bundle Distribution)
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 14:38:03 GMT
Hi  Sergey,

Many thanks to do that.

I'm writing the next article which will explain how to serialize teh Spring
Data Structure (Page and Pageable) which are interfaces (and not Pojo) by
using JAXB Adapter.
I will show too that CXF 2.5 doesn't manage the JAXBContext correctly for
Page<T> (ex: for Page<User>, JAXBContext is just populated with Page class
and not with Page+User class).

It should be cool if next release of CXF will support that : CXF support
for Collection<T>, List<T> etc but not for Page<T>, MyClass<T> etc...).

regards Angelo