cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gina Choi <ginacho...@gmail.com>
Subject Fediz possible bug with WS-Federation URL redirecting
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 20:56:51 GMT
Hi All,

I configured Fediz WS-Federation with my sample app which is running on
remote machine - wkensv0305.global.sdl.corp. I was running my sample
app from my local machine - wkengchoi.global.sdl.corp. My original
requested URL was
https://wkensv0305.global.sdl.corp:8443/Airline/code/Welcome.jsp, but after
user is authenticated, Fediz try to redirect me to https://
wkengchoi.global.sdl.corp:8443/Airline/code/Welcome.jsp which causes page
not found. If run my sample app on the server machine
wkensv0305.global.sdl.corp, I don't have this issue. I have attached
Fiddler session archive file. I haven't looked at Fediz source code yet.

Thanks.

Gina