cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gina Choi <ginacho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active Profile Problem with Apache CXF and ADFS2.0(STS)
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 22:27:52 GMT
Hi Oliver,

So, it sounds like that first option wouldn't work for me since it is
adding more complaining(more sensitive). :)
For the second option, are you suggesting that changing
<wsp:Policy><sp:HttpsToken RequireClientCertificate="false"/></wsp:Policy>

<wsp:Policy><sp:HttpsToken
RequireClientCertificate="false"><wsp:Policy/></sp:HttpsToken>

for each occurrence of the <sp:HttpsToken> element?