cxf-users mailing list archives

From Paul Selibas <pseli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Config.
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 13:10:44 GMT
Thank your for your response...

I tried what you said and I got it to work. You have no idea how grateful I am.

Can I just confirm with you what I have done because I am not sure its
100% correct...

I defined a bean
    <bean name="myBus"
class="org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerBus"></bean>

And then my servlet
    <bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet">
        <property name="bus" ref="myBus" />
    </bean>

And then my endpoint
    <jaxws:endpoint id="webService" implementor="com.xxx.EndpointImp"
		address="/enpoint" bus="myBus">
    </jaxws:endpoint>

And it works. I cant believe there is zero documentation on this.

Thank you again.

Paul