cxf-users mailing list archives

From Richard Begg <sag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOSGi Discovery issue
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 10:52:24 GMT
Hi Sergey,

>> I am attempting to use CXF DOSGi Discovery using a 'wsdl' exported
>> config.  The service is exposed successfully and accessing the web service
>> using a JAX-WS client seems to work great.
>>

> This is off-topic, but can you let me know please, where your custom WSDL
> is located ? Is "META-INF/wsdl/**DeviceInterface-v0.1.wsdl" available in
> the application bundle ?

The WSDL is in the bundle which contains the service implementation, I have
exported the META-INF.wsdl package from that bundle.

> Just would like to see if https://issues.apache.org/**
> jira/browse/DOSGI-111 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-111>valid or
not...

> More comments below,
>

>> I’ve taken a look at the code and the WsdlConfigurationTypeHandler adds
>> the CXF ws config to the EndpointDescription not the 'wsdl' configuration.
>>  Is this correct?
>>

> Probably not. Can you please experiment with using an 'org.apache.cxf.ws'
> type, with properties like 'org.apache.cxf.ws.wsdl.**location', etc ?
>
> Cheers, Sergey

I have made a change locally to change the imported config to 'wsdl' for a
WsdlConfigurationTypeHandler and my software now works as expected.

I have now hit another problem, if my two Felix containers are co-located
on the same server the software works as expected.  If they are not
co-located then the consumer service gets a connection refused exception.
 I've taken a look and it would seem the WSDL address is not determined
correctly from the endpoint description and it falls back to generating a
default WSDL address from the interface class which points it to a local
address and not the remote address.  This is why it works when co-located.

Cheers,
Rich.