cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error message from server cannot be decrypted
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:23:01 GMT
Hi Yuriy,

The log you attached only shows messages up to level INFO. Could you
attach a log with message up to level FINE (or DEBUG)? WSS4J uses
commons logging, so you'll need to add either log4j or the slf4j
bridge for commons logging.

It sounds like it might be a bug in WSS4J with not finding the correct
key to use to verify the signature. I'll need the more fine grained
logs to check for sure.

Alternatively, you could attach a sample project that reproduces the problem.

Colm.