cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen <sngu...@cergy.itin.fr>
Subject Re: CXF using SSL: Remote host closed connection during handshake
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 16:05:43 GMT
Hi Thomas,

In your client class, you seem to use the truststore file in the place of keystore one.

"ConsumerUI.java":
[…]
try {
                        TLSClientParameters tlsParams = new TLSClientParameters();
                        tlsParams.setSecureSocketProtocol("SSL");
                        tlsParams.setDisableCNCheck(true);

                        KeyStore keyStore = KeyStore.getInstance("JKS");
                        String trustpass = "password";

                        URL url = bc.getBundle().getEntry("keystores/truststore.jks"); -->
this must be the keystore's path yere right, so "wibble.jks" in occurrence !
                        System.out.println(url);
                        if(url != null) {
                		InputStream input = url.openStream();
                		keyStore.load(input, trustpass.toCharArray());
            		}
}

Hope this helps

Tung