cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use XSD file with cxf
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 21:54:11 GMT
Hi
On 31/05/12 19:59, amathewcxf wrote:
> Thanks you so much for your time and reply.
>
> After reading your reply, i did lot of reading. The one question which i
> have from your reply is, are you saying that I can refer the xsd in the
> @Path like below?
>

> @Path("/ws/GetAvailabilitySchema.xsd")

You probably do not need to list the actual schema resource unless you
actually need to have a Path like that,
it served its purpose to get the model beans generated, and the code
below should work,

> public interface GetAvailability{
>
>       @GET
>       public Availability getAvailability();
>
> }
>
> public class GetAvailabilityImpl implements GetAvailability{
>
>       @GET
>       public Availability getAvailability(){
>       }
>
> }
>
> Then I will have a standalone client code like below (which will be invoked
> by a EJB method):
>
> public class GetAvailabilityWSClient{
>
>       public void processWSClient(){
>           GetAvailability getAvail =
> JAXRSClientFactory.create("http://remotewstest.com", GetAvailability.class);
>           Availability availability = getAvail.getAvailability();
>      }
> }
>
> Then the getAvail.getAvailability() in the GetAvailabilityWSClient will
> return the Availability object based on the xsd?

After Availability has been generated, the schema can be used to
validate the payloads

Cheers, Sergey