cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Articles about CXF DOSGi with JAX-RS (Multi Bundle Distribution)
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 14:50:10 GMT
Hi Angelo
On 31/05/12 15:38, Angelo zerr wrote:
> Hi  Sergey,
>
> Many thanks to do that.
>
> I'm writing the next article which will explain how to serialize teh
> Spring Data Structure (Page and Pageable) which are interfaces (and not
> Pojo) by using JAXB Adapter.
> I will show too that CXF 2.5 doesn't manage the JAXBContext correctly
> for Page<T> (ex: for Page<User>, JAXBContext is just populated with Page
> class and not with Page+User class).
>
> It should be cool if next release of CXF will support that : CXF support
> for Collection<T>, List<T> etc but not for Page<T>, MyClass<T>
etc...).

I was looking briefly into it and I could not figure out how to share a
JAXBContext between Page<A>, Page<B>, etc. JAXBContext for Page<A> is
will manage a pair of Page and A, but one can not reuse it for Page<B>.
That said it is the same when no single JAXBContext is configured to be
used and A and then B are processed, so I guess it's possible to do it...

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders