cxf-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Pischulski <nephi...@googlemail.com>
Subject CXF using SSL: Remote host closed connection during handshake
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 09:50:31 GMT
Hey everyone,

I tried to rebuild the SSL implementation from this article:
http://aruld.info/programming-ssl-for-jetty-based-cxf-services/ and I
can't get it to work properly.

When executing the server, no exceptions occur. However, when invoking
the client, I get the following exceptions:
http://nopaste.info/d0baf8bf76.html

I didn't change too much of the original code in the article, just
some small changes for loading the keystores via OSGi:

URL url = bc.getBundle().getEntry("keystores/truststore.jks");
if(url != null) {
   InputStream input = url.openStream();
   try {
           keyStore.load(input, trustpass.toCharArray());
   } finally {
           input.close();
   }
}

I'm using the three jks-files located in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/wsdl_first_https/certs/
(truststore.jks, wibble.jks and cherry.jks) for testing.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Thomas