cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Run Service local using maven
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 22:44:38 GMT
I've put in a tomcat:run-war option for the Java-first archetype, it
will appear in CXF 2.6.1.  It uses embedded Tomcat so you won't need to
separately download it.  Check its pom.xml comment for how to obtain the
URL for viewing the WSDL from a browser.  jetty:run can also be done by
copying over and modifying a plugin definition from one of the CXF
samples employing it.

Regards,
Glen

--