cxf-users mailing list archives

From Magic Lee <summerf...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: CXF Client in Weblogic 10
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 14:33:46 GMT
I also meet this problem in our new project, class loading order made it.

The JVM's classloader loading classes order by
Bootstrap->Extension->System->Custom. Most of application servers have their
own custom classloaders, they are loading inner jars first, and then loading
your project libs.

Many inner jars that application servers used are too old, unfortunately,
CXF's new version(we use CXF2.5 now) depends on new JavaEE specification
version, when a server starts, it loads inner jar first and ignores the same
full-package-name classes in your project library.

It seems that the configuration in weblogic.xml is invalid both in weblogic9
and 10, but i don't know why.

Finally, I solve it by adding javaee6-api.jar file to
%JAVA_HOME%/jre/lib/ext directory, because the Extension classloader is
always running before the server's.

By the way, I found there has more likely problems in some tomcat6s.