cxf-users mailing list archives

From DTaylor <Dan.Tay...@Merge.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Claims in a client
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 11:40:24 GMT
Hi Colm,

We are working on an app that has requirements around user authorizations.
In some cases these authorizations affect the visibility of actions to the
user, among other things such as providing certain information back to the
user. Due to the space in which we are working we need these authorizations
to be secured and vouched for by an STS, and various service calls will need
the same claims for security on their calls. Therefore we would like to be
able to access the incoming attribute statements and authorization decisions
in both clients and services.

Thanks,

Dan