cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cxf codegen custom bindings for exception message parts
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 17:24:05 GMT

First off, the WSDL would be invalid.   If the fault is "literal" (which you
would want it to be), then the <wsdl:part> in the message MUST be an
element, not a type.   This wsdl should likely be completely rejected.

If you fix that and it's still an issue, can you file a JIRA with a small
test case?  It definitely should either display an error at code generation
time of generated compilable code.

Dan