cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ted <r6squee...@gmail.com>
Subject how do I exclude rest services from soap interceptors
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 03:20:22 GMT
Does anyone know if it's possible to exclude rest services from soap
interceptors?

My basic problems is ... I have both SOAP and Rest services exposed. I use
WSS4J interceptor for securing my SOAP calls.

The problem is when I make a rest call, it sends it through the soap
interceptor and I end up with an exception because it's trying to cast to a
Soap message. (java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.cxf.message.XMLMessage cannot be cast to
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapMessage)

My preferred solution would be to just use 1 bus and have a way to either
apply the WSS4J interceptor to the soap calls only, or to some how exclude
the jaxrs:server from the WSS4J interceptor. I would prefer to not have to
try and setup 2 buses... it looks like if I setup a second bus I have to
write a subclass the CXFServlet so I can set the bus? or is there a simple
way to setup 2 buses on the CXFServlet?

--
Ted.