cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ted <r6squee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do I exclude rest services from soap interceptors
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:19:39 GMT
I though you could but when I looked again I couldn't find any
documentation on doing so.

It would be a "workable" solution if I could find out how to do that. It's
not ideal though as I have a slew of soap and rest services, it would be
error prone to manually ensure security on each end point adverse to a
complete coverage approach.

--
Ted.