cxf-users mailing list archives

From Shashikant Sarade <shashikantsar...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to Localise WSDL fille
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:14:02 GMT
I Have Used java2wsdl with -all option to have server and client.

ant used Successfully

But when I run server in jdk 1.6_0 I got WSDL localization error

*****
Starting Server
Exception in thread "main"
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.server.ServerRtException: [failed to localize] *
cannot.load.wsdl(file:*/C:/Users/Shashi/Desktop/wsdl/showfullname.wsdl)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.server.EndpointImpl.getPrimaryWsdl(EndpointI
mpl.java:281)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.server.EndpointImpl.createEndpoint(EndpointI
mpl.java:213)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.server.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.jav
a:143)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpoint(ProviderImpl.java
:102)
        at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish(Endpoint.java:170)
        at
ShowFullName_ShowFullNamePort_Server.<init>(ShowFullName_ShowFullNamePort_Server.ja
va:18)
        at
ShowFullName_ShowFullNamePort_Server.main(ShowFullName_ShowFullNamePort_Server.java
:22)