cxf-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BARRAULT <herve.barra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Addressing and One Way
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:26:22 GMT
Hi,
thanks for the anwser.

I will try with CXF 2.5.x (i was previously using camel/cxf but for this
test i will try with only CXF)

As i am offline i have some problems to enable ws-addressing using the
example here: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-addressing.html
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:import[1]/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:import[1]/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing '
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/ws-addr.xsd'.:
java.net.UnknownHostException: www.w3.org

I added a jaxws-catalog to solve ws-addressing (in previous case) but it
seems not working in this case.

Regards
Hervé