cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: timeout rollback
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:08:57 GMT
Hi,

receiveTimeout is pure client side configuration, it can't change any
behavior on sever side.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "rollback" here, if you wanna
server can resend message once detect the client is available again,
you should use WS-ReliableMessage or JMS transport.
If the rollback you mean here is something like database transaction
rollback on server side, you need implement it yourself on server
side, for example when server detect any exception it should rollback
the db operation.

Freeman
On 2012-4-11, at 下午5:54, 寸代永 wrote:

> Hi,i met some problem when i use CXF,wish you can help me!
>
>   when i set the value of receiveTimeout of client via
> HTTPClientPolicy.setReceiveTimeout() and the client catch the
> SocketTimeoutException ,but the server don't rollback.How can i
> solve the
> problem,make the server rollback when client catch
> SocketTimeoutException.
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> davidcun

Freeman Fang