cxf-users mailing list archives

From John Baker <john.ba...@camelotgroup.co.uk>
Subject RE: Kerberos and credential propagation
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:49:22 GMT
Yes, I see now. It looks fine. The failed to find key error is often associated with a case
issue, but I can see that your domain is in upper case and that matches the krb5.conf:

    principal="HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD";

I would suggest trying to get rid of the krb5.conf file by setting the two environment variables
that specify a KDC and realm (the names escape me right now).

-----Original Message-----
From: Henk-Jan [mailto:h.visscher@cordares.nl]
Sent: 26 April 2012 09:32
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: RE: Kerberos and credential propagation

How can I get (even) more debug information?
See also
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Kerberos-and-credential-propagation-tp5646577p5665641.html

The information contained in this email may be confidential. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient
please delete this email and notify the sender of the delivery error. If you
have received this email and are not the named recipient, any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information
contained in this email is strictly prohibited.

The transmission of email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard copy version.

The Camelot group of companies includes:
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (reg. no 2822203), Camelot Business Solutions
Limited (reg. no 07553982), Camelot Strategic Solutions Limited (reg. no
07553980), Camelot Global Services Limited (reg. no 02822300) and Camelot
Commercial Services Limited (reg. no 06911097), all of which are registered
in England and Wales and have their registered office at:
Tolpits Lane
Watford
WD18 9RN
Tel : 01923 425000