cxf-users mailing list archives

From dkundo <dku...@yahoo.com>
Subject generic exception handling
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:17:59 GMT
In my project the web services tier wraps the business logic tier. The BL
tier generates many types of exceptions. I don't want to enclose all the WS
-> BL tiers interaction with try..catch blocks, so I'm thinking about
creating an interceptor which will catch all exceptions and transform them
into a proper WebFault class.
While it's possible to provide an interceptor for the outfault chain, it
seems like at this point the original exception data has been lost already
as I'm getting the general SOAPFault.
Any ideas on how to achieve what I want?