cxf-users mailing list archives

From yann777 <whatasimple...@gmail.com>
Subject CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet & Bus retrieval question
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:40:21 GMT
Hello,

I am exposing a web service using CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet configuration.
Inside my web service, I would like to access bus instance information (like
interceptors, the bus instance itself ) for that web service implementation.
How can I have access to this information programmatically? Every
explanation or hints or pointer  to documentation would be warmly welcomed,
because I already spent a lot of time looking for it.

Thanks a lot, regards

Yann