cxf-users mailing list archives

From CXFUsr2 <raiden....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookies with "expires" directive
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:42:04 GMT
Actually, I debugged through the code (in eclipse) end-to-end and that is how
I found that it enters CXF's fromString method, which ignores the actual
cookie.

We use Jersey client for consuming some REST services and CXF for serving
other REST services of our own. Both happen from the same project. Though
Jersey itself has a HeaderDelegate implementation, CXF's implementation
class (org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.NewCookieHeaderProvider, which has the
fromString method) is what gets chosen because we refer to CXF's classes
when the server initializes (i.e. earlier in runtime than Jersey's).