cxf-users mailing list archives

From hexaplus <dehml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blocking issue in CFX Client
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:25:54 GMT
Well I was able to upgrade to 2.5.2 in a standalone test app (pretty straight
forward just included the lib and from the zip and endorsed the lib.endorsed
dir).

No blocking occurs if I'm using http but as soon as a switch to https it
blocks exactly as before. I then switched back to 2.3.2 and found exactly
the same behavior... That is if I use http there is now blocking behavior if
I use https the first request will block all others until it completes.

This seems like a bug to me any thoughts?