cxf-users mailing list archives

From ssigabudeen <ssigabud...@qatarairways.com.qa>
Subject JAX-WS client consuming WCF(wsHttpBinding)services.
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:59:48 GMT
Hi,

Looking for your inputs.
I need to consume WCF service(wsHttpBinding) enabled through jax-ws client.
I tried with the proxy classes created through JAX-WS, got the error
message "javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: An error occurred when
verifying security for the message."

Service service = new Service(urlAddress);
IService iService = service.getWso2InteropBindingIService(new
AddressingFeature(true, true));
BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider) iService;
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
address);
iService.getData(10);

Kindly let me know the steps if i need to use the certificates.
I have .pfx file and converted the same to .jks file.

Thanks & Regards
Jawahar