cxf-users mailing list archives

From semecxf <diata.ke...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF 2.5.2 Custom UserToken Validator (Authentication)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 18:26:28 GMT
I have ws-policy for user to submit user name and password to access my
service, however in Password call back handler I don't have access to
original password from client.
I found this
http://blog.jeshurun.ca/technology/jax-ws-web-services-with-spring-and-cxf
tutorial and follow, but it is not working for me may be because I am using
ws-policy.

Any idea how to incorporate ws-policy usertoken with custome authentication.

I have tried the following config for my service, but my custom validator
was not called.

<jaxws:endpoint id="testws"
			implementor="ws.TestServiceWS"
		wsdlLocation="wsdl/testws.wsdl" address="/testservicews">

		<jaxws:properties>
					<entry key="ws-security.validate.token" value="false" />
					<entry key="ws-security.ut.no-callbacks" value="true" />
					<entry key="ws-security.ut.validator"
value="authentication.ws.UTValidator" />
		</jaxws:properties>

	</jaxws:endpoint>

Can someone helps how to use custom authentication with ws-policy?