cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Le Zhang" <lezh...@lezhang.net>
Subject Re: How to show method input parameters in the wsdl file ? I'm totally stuck..
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:22:13 GMT
I think, basically what Stephane means is that the parameter name annotated
in @WebParam (which is "gInnOrder" in the code) is not shown in the
generated wsdl file (accessed in http://...?wsdl).
Pardon me if my interpretation is not correct, but I am working on similar
questions as well.

Regards,
Le

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:41 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Stephane Eybert
Subject: Re: How to show method input parameters in the wsdl file ? I'm
totally stuck..

Can you create a test case?  I really have no idea what you're trying to
describe here.

Most likely, you have a wrapped endpoint (the default) and thus the wsdl is
created a wrapped doc/lit endpoint.   The services list is showing the
wrapper element as that is exactly what the message part point at.   That's
more or less as designed.

Dan