cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jose Noheda <jose.noh...@gmail.com>
Subject Jaxws:client (Spring) and WAS
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:17:22 GMT
Hi,

I have simple interface with a couple of methods (no annotations).

Then I have the following spring XML configuration:

<jaxws:client id="clientProxy" serviceClass="foo.bar.Baz"
address="${baz-endpoint-${environment}}" serviceName="Baz"
endpointName="BazEndpoint" />

The unit tests work but once deployed to Websphere 7 (we've added the
DisableIBMJAXWSEngine: true to the MANIFEST.MF file) the proxy is created
but every operation throws:

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding
operation info for web method XXXX

We're absolutely lost here. No more ideas to try. Any help with the issue?

Thanks in advance