cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java First generated WSDL - Can I force XSD's to be imported rather than Inlined?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 03:23:57 GMT
I have used the following Ant target definition in our build.xml files and
we get the XSDs imported into the WSDL that is created... the key argument
would be this one:  <arg value="-createxsdimports" />  shown down below...

    <!-- JAX-WS task definitions for CXF -->
    <target name="cxfJavaToWS" depends="compile-server">
        <java classname="org.apache.cxf.tools.java2ws.JavaToWS" fork="true">
            <arg value="-wsdl" />
            <arg value="-o" />
            <arg value="${wsdl.filename}" />
            <arg value="-d" />
            <arg value="${webinf.wsdl.dir}" />

            <arg value="-wrapperbean" />
            <arg value="-verbose" />
            <arg value="-s" />
            <arg value="${src}" />

            <arg value="-beans" />
            <arg value="${webinf.dir}/cxf-beans.xml" />

            <arg value="-portname"/>
            <arg value="${ws.portName}" />
*
            <arg value="-createxsdimports" />*
            <arg value="${ws.pkg}.${ws.sib}" />
            <classpath>
                <path refid="cxf.classpath" />
                <path refid="project.classpath" />
            </classpath>
        </java>
    </target>

If you are using command line tools, it's also covered here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/java-to-ws.html

Not sure if this is what you're looking for...

Mark

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Jason Pell <jason@pellcorp.com> wrote:

> I thought this used to work that way, now it looks as if all XSD's are
> inlined.  It creates an interesting situation for me when I have
> multiple namespaces.  I get <xsd:import without a schemaLocation which
> causes problems for some older clients trying to import the wsdl.
>
> Are there configuration parameters I can use?

* **
*