cxf-users mailing list archives

From nkunkov <nkun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice via Load Balancer and IIS redirector - invalid end point....
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:29:19 GMT
Glen,
Appreciate your taking time this.  It's very important for us to get this
right.
Unfortunately, when i type the expected endpoint URL - it doesn't work!
When I go directly to the server - it works fine.
When I go via the load balancer - I can't see the WSDL even if I type the
right URL. I get the website cannot display page error.

When I review the logs on the server that hosts the web services i see the
following error:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No such operation:  (HTTP GET PATH_INFO:
/myapp/services/GetTestResult)

Note - going directly to the server (jboss app server) bypassing the
loadbalancer - everything is perfect.

Hope you can spot something here...
Thanks so much again!