cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aware of compatibility issue between CXF and Metro/Weblogic ?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:15:18 GMT
Could you attach the security policy of the webservice, as well as the
CXF request and the other request that works?

Colm.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM, COURTAULT Francois
<Francois.COURTAULT@gemalto.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to write a CXF client which talks to a WSS protected (X509Token)  webservice
hosted in Weblogic (Metro based) but unfortunately I got a Soap fault error.

> If I compare a soap request which works and the one generated by CXF, the only difference
I have seen is that in the <dsig:KeyInfo> <wsse:SecurityTokenReference> section,
I have a <wsse:KeyIdentifier> section in the one which succeeded whereas I haven't this
section in the CXF one.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder