cxf-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.COURTA...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Aware of compatibility issue between CXF and Metro/Weblogic ?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:22:20 GMT
Hello Glen,

Thanks for your support.
Yes I have control of the web service provider and I have also created a SR (Service Request)
to the Weblogic/Oracle support regarding this issue.

I have already used Wireshark because I have, let's say a weblogic client, which works. So
I still have compared the 2 SOAP requests, the one which works with the one generated by CXF
which doesn't work. We have already seen that there is an issue on the CXF side which has
been fixed in the current CXF 2.5.3 snapshot :-)

But as of now, I don't know what happens :-(

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:gmazza@talend.com]
Sent: vendredi 9 mars 2012 17:50
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Aware of compatibility issue between CXF and Metro/Weblogic ?

Do you have control/ownership of the web service provider (i.e., can you see the server logs,
even if it isn't giving much information), or are you writing just the SOAP client to access
it? Either way, you can run Wireshark[1] to see what's coming and going on the network, that
might give you a little bit more information.  Another option, if you have to, is using Eclipse[1]
to debug the WSP, with Metro on Tomcat at least it is doable, I'm not sure about on WebLogic
though.

Has anybody gotten the SOAP calls to work with the WebLogic WSP--if you can be given a sample
SOAP request that is known to work, then you can compare that to what a CXF client is sending.

Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index (links #33, #34)

On 03/09/2012 11:35 AM, COURTAULT Francois wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have picked up the 2.5.3-20120309.061736-28 snapshot.
> In the SOAP request I saw now, in the SOAP request,
> the<wsse:KeyIdentifier>  section in the<dsig:KeyInfo> <wsse:SecurityTokenReference>
 section :-) (thanks for this fix) but I still have a SOAP fault in the response coming from
Weblogic :-(.

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza