cxf-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.COURTA...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Aware of compatibility issue between CXF and Metro/Weblogic ?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 13:05:27 GMT
Of course I can :-)
You will find attached the wsdl of the webservice (SimpleWS.wsdl) + the soap request which
works (SOAP OK.txt) and the one which fails (CXF SOAP.txt).

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: mardi 6 mars 2012 13:15
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Aware of compatibility issue between CXF and Metro/Weblogic ?

Could you attach the security policy of the webservice, as well as the CXF request and the
other request that works?

Colm.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM, COURTAULT Francois <Francois.COURTAULT@gemalto.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to write a CXF client which talks to a WSS protected (X509Token)  webservice
hosted in Weblogic (Metro based) but unfortunately I got a Soap fault error.

> If I compare a soap request which works and the one generated by CXF, the only difference
I have seen is that in the <dsig:KeyInfo> <wsse:SecurityTokenReference> section,
I have a <wsse:KeyIdentifier> section in the one which succeeded whereas I haven't this
section in the CXF one.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder