cxf-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.COURTA...@gemalto.com>
Subject Aware of compatibility issue between CXF and Metro/Weblogic ?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:03:39 GMT
Hello,

I have tried to write a CXF client which talks to a WSS protected (X509Token)  webservice
hosted in Weblogic (Metro based) but unfortunately I got a Soap fault error.

If I compare a soap request which works and the one generated by CXF, the only difference
I have seen is that in the <dsig:KeyInfo> <wsse:SecurityTokenReference> section,
I have a <wsse:KeyIdentifier> section in the one which succeeded whereas I haven't this
section in the CXF one.

Any advice ? Any idea ?

Best Regards.