cxf-users mailing list archives

From Henrik Martin <Henrik.Mar...@rovicorp.com>
Subject RE: How to replace the HttpUrlConnection in generated SOAP client classes
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:03:58 GMT
Thanks Daniel. Is there a good tutorial available for writing a CXF Conduit? I googled it,
but didn't find anything as detailed as a tutorial.

CXF just uses the HttpUrlConnection as well and thus would hit the same
problem as the sun reference JAX-WS library.   You can create a full Conduit
for CXF that uses the  Apache  HttpClient  (I started one at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/branches/async-
client/rt/transports/http/ , but that was a long time ago and likely
requires a lot of updates to work with newer versions of CXF)

--
Daniel Kulp