cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use DOSGi with Eclipse Gemini Blueprint (and not with Spring DM)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:47:37 GMT
Hi
On 14/03/12 10:40, Angelo zerr wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> I don't know Aires but if it provides the same API as Gemini
> (OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext), I think we could do the same thing than
> Spring DM+Gemini like I have done and so the bundle could support the 3
> implementations.

I think if DM were to be dropped and replaced by Blueprint then DSW
should only be aware of Blueprint interfaces, it is either DM as it
stands now or Blueprint with DM going. Perhaps the whole
OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext idea needs to be dropped if it is not
visible at the Blueprint level.

In CXF we depend on Aries for the OSGI support. So as far as DOSGi CXF
is concerned it would make sense to use it by default, however, as I
said, ideally, the alternative Blueprint implementations could be
provided instead...

> I will clean my work and send you a patch ASAP.

Please take your time, and open a JIRA once you are ready

thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders