cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TimeOut Exception
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:35:51 GMT

This looks like an issue on the client side.   Basically, they aren't calling
"close()" on the output stream or similar so that the last "chunk" is written
out to the server.   The server is sitting there waiting for that last chunk
and eventually timeing out.   Do you have any idea what is happening on the
client side?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp