cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mika Tapanainen <mika.tapanai...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl2java: Thrown by JAXB: A class/interface with the same name ""<customerSpecificPackage>.ReferenceType" is already in use
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:49:40 GMT
Hello,

I run following command:

wsdl2java -p <customerSpecificPackage> -impl -verbose -d
<pathToSrcGenerated>\src-generated <pathToWsdl>.wsdl

and I got the exception:

Thrown by JAXB: A class/interface with the same name
"<customerSpecificPackage>.ReferenceType" is already in use. Use a class
customization or the -autoNameResolution option to resolve this conflict.

My wsdl contains:

	<message name="Header">
		<part name="Security" element="wsse:Security"/>
	</message>

Without above wsdl element the wsdl2java is working correctly.

I tried with the "-autoNameResolution", but that didn't help me.

I understand that ReferenceType is the class the CXF has created. How to
solve this issue? What kind of binding file I should use?

Note: I have used the jaxb-api-2.2.3.jar in my endorsed lib.

BR,

Mika