cxf-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@ihg.com>
Subject Creating an Interceptor to modify SOAP Faults
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:23:11 GMT
Greetings, I am fairly new to CXF but have run into an issue that I believe
requires some fairly advanced customization of interceptors.

I have a CXF consumer setup that I have schema validation turned on in.
When a client sends messages to the consumer if the message is not formatted
properly it will send back a SOAP fault.  I would like the ability to edit
this SOAP fault before it is sent back so I can set more meaningful SOAP
fault messages.

I was hoping for some direction as to how I can create a custom interceptor
and have it in the SOAP Fault chain, or to at least get pointed towards a
simple example of how such things are created.

Much appreciated!