cxf-users mailing list archives

From jaybytez <jayby...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2way SSL errors - http conduit
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 04:16:21 GMT
Thanks, I will take a look at the blog entry.

And unfortunately, yes...the namespace contains a https (it's a goverment
web service).  I tried putting the portName in multiple variations and none
work for me.

So we have been using the *.http-conduit, but the funny thing that happened
when we went into production awhile ago is that we have two service callouts
in a war and one requires the 2 way SSL while the other doesn't.  So the
*.http-conduit was wildcarding and applying to all callouts, so the service
that didn't require it was failing because it was expecting this certificate
exchange (and the whole time we thought it was a VIP problem).  Anyways,
that is why I am trying to constrain the http-conduit to a specific service.

I will read the blog entry and then give a few more tries.  I tried the URL
regular expression except the problem is that part of the urls are different
for prod and test, like:

https://prod.gov/service
https://test.gov/service

And I would need to regular expression a part in the URL (not sure if that
is possible).

Thanks for the help!