cxf-users mailing list archives

From Márcio Dantas <marci...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with functional tests
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:12:48 GMT
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I'm writing some functional tests to a webservice we have.
For now I just got three tests. My problem is that one test is affecting
the others.

In the first test I expect an exception "Soap Fault - Message A" from the
client and in the second test I expect exception "Soap Fault - Message B".
Running one test by time, they pass. But when running them together, the
second test fails, because the client throws the same exception as the
first test ("Soap Fault - Message A").

Is this behaviour expected? Do I have to do some clean up when a client
method throws an exception?

cxf.xml:

<jaxws:client name="myServicePort"
   serviceClass="package.IMyServicePort"